The original PanaVise is known around the world as a work holding tool for hobbies, electronics, small home repairs and work bench environments!
• The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Jaws are 2.5" (63.5mm) wide, 0.5" (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25" (57.1mm)
• Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power [continuous heat tolerance up to 200°F (93°C), intermittent heat to 300°F (149°C)]. Interchangeable jaws available
• Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter post
• Base features 4.3125" (109.5 mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included)
• Height: 6.25" (171.4mm), Weight: 2.7 lbs. (1.2kg)
The 301 Standard PanaVise is the all-purpose work holding unit. It tilts, turnsand rotates. This combination consists of the 300 standard base and the 303 Standard Head with 343 Nylon jaws. Just one convenient control knob locks the work firmly in any position. FEATURES: Durable #66 nylon jaws open 2-1/4" and are 2-1/2" wide Jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power Nylon jaws will withstand intermittent heat to 300 degrees F (149C) or continuous 200 degree F (93C) General purpose head has exceptional quality/strength BASE AND HEAD ARE FULLY INTERCHANGEABLE WITH OTHER 300 SERIES Bases and Heads Base has a patented Black control knob which "tilts, turns and rotates", it also features an exclusive split-ball which permits movement to any desired position. Head rotates 360 degrees and tilts a full 180 degrees Panavise Color: Gray For both the hobbyist or professional Base may be mounted to a tabletop or workbench INCLUDES: One 301 Standard Panavise SPECS: Base Height: 3-3/4" Standard Head Stem Length: 2-1/8" No weight is given (item is heavy) 11/24/95sk ir/jl