1/8 Caliber M3/V2 Wheel Yellow
click to enlarge
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread for two different handling characteristics: Y forward (sidewall marked with an arrow) = more forward bite and better wear. Y in reverse = better in loamier/wet conditions.
- Internal carcass ribbing for reduced tire expansion under acceleration
- World Championship molded foam inserts included
- Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary XTR (Firm), M2 (Medium), and M3 (Soft) compounds
- Super true/balanced finish
- Made in the USA
Step-pin technology collides with small pin technology to bring you a tire tread that is versatile and long-lasting. Introducing the Caliber for 1:8 buggies.
Here's what people are saying about the new Caliber:
"My favorite tire has always been the Hole Shot. After running the Calibers, though, I have a new favorite tire. I can't wait to start running these at a club level." ~Team driver Ronda Skelton.
"After watching Josh Wheelers cars at the NATS warmup race, M2 and XTR Calibers on buggy and [Caliber VTR on] truck were AMAZING! That is about all I am planning on running at nats. Can't wait..." ~Chad Brosseau
"The Caliber looks awesome and it's going to be in my arsenal for many races to come." ~Ricky Gaynor, Winner of 2009 Nitro Challenge 1:8 Buggy Open class.
At the Euro's Warm-up "I think the rounded profile helped when the tire started to wear flatter. The block style spike worked very well when the pins had worn down. When you're looking to expand your tire selection with a long-lasting, high-performance tire, then check out the new Caliber."