Mystic 29 Catamaran BL PNP
click to enlarge
- Offset, anodized, racing rudder
- Programmable 60-amp (4S compatible) water-cooled ESC
- Powerful 1800Kv water-cooled brushless motor
- Race-designed fiberglass composite hull
- Includes stainless steel propeller for improved performance and increased speed
- This is the PNP version, radio and receiver not included.
Designed by Pro Boat team driver Darin Jordan, Pro Boat’s Mystic Catamaran 29 BL PNP comes stock with an array of performance features providing enthusiasts with the ultimate in out of the box performance. Engineered from the ground up, the Mystic Catamaran is competition ready and includes a fiberglass hull, 1800kv brushless motor and 60 amp speed control. The esc and motor are water cooled and protected from the elements thanks to the sealed inner liner. The hull comes in white with a basic trim scheme applied and separate decals provided for personalization. Additionally, the unit comes with an offset rudder and stainless steel propeller providing precise control, an array of adjustment possibilities and higher speeds. The RTR version includes the popular Pro Boat 2.4GHz pistol grip transmitter and Spektrum MR200 receiver while the PNP version allows users to complete the model with the transmitter and receiver of their choice.
Needed to Complete
2-3 Channel Radio and Receiver
Battery: 2-7.2V NiMH sub-C or 7.4 LiPo+20C