1/8 Miss Elam RTR Hydro
click to enlarge
- Fully licensed scale version of the Miss Elam Hydro
- High-performance Zenoah® G-26M gas engine and water-cooled tuned exhaust
- Centrifugal clutch and water pump let the Miss Elam idle safely without overheating
- Stainless steel running hardware
- Factory-painted fiberglass composite hydro hull
- JR® XR3i 3-channel FM radio system installed
- Built under license from Ellstrom Manufacturing
The Pro Boat™ Miss Elam 1/8-Scale Gas Unlimited Hydroplane is nothing short of the ultimate big-scale, ready-to-run RC boating experience. It’s an authentic replica of the 2005 ABRA world champion hydro driven by the winningest competitor in hydro boat racing history, Dave Villwock.
The sleek, 3’ 8” fiberglass hull comes out of the box assembled and factory-painted in authentic Miss Elam colors with everything installed. Its potent, water-cooled Zenoah® G26M marine engine is equipped with a high-performance tuned exhaust system that can have you screaming across the water at speeds in excess of 35 mph, while the unique water pump/clutch design allows the engine to stay cool, whether idling or at full throttle. JR’s XR3i programmable FM radio system is included for smooth, precise control.
Just add the batteries and gas (sold separately) and you’re ready to go. For big-time boating fun that’s a cinch to get into, nothing else comes close.