ShockWave 55" Super Sport RTR
click to enlarge
- No assembly required RTR
- High-performance Zenoah® G-26M gas engine & tuned exhaust installed
- High-quality, pre-painted, fiberglass composite deep-V hull with Super Sport trim scheme
- Stainless steel dual rudder design offers incredibly sharp handling and durability
- Clutch and water pump let the ShockWave idle safely without overheating
- Enhanced engine mounting system makes maintenance and adjustment easy
- JR® XR3i 2-channel radio system installed
The Pro Boat ShockWave 55 SS is a professionally built, ready-to-run deep-V fiberglass model. Powered by the potent Zenoah® G26M engine, the boat has a clutch, water pump, dual rudders and tuned pipe
The new Shockwave 55 Super Sport RTR Deep-V Speedboat features scale detail, incredible Super Sport handling and intense power, all in a ready-to-run package.
Pull the cord to start the installed Zenoah G-26M engine. The sound of intense horsepower is tempered only by the tuned pipe and your hand on the throttle.
Pull the trigger on the included JR XR3i transmitter; dual rudders cut through the waves for sharp turns at high speeds.
The clutch system allows you to start and tune the engine without the propeller engaging, for safer setup and operation. And the water pump design ensures that the engine will get plenty of cooling, even while the boat is standing still in the water.
Stainless steel dual rudders have been specially designed to maximize the ShockWave’s cornering ability and handling. The Prather propeller and adjustable surface drive system offer plenty of thrust for maximum speed.