Minion Mini-H Quad CF Frame Kit
But only from... PAT'S MINI QUADS
All items from... PAT'S MINI QUADS
The Minion is inspired by BO Mini H-Quad. The main idea behind the design of the Minion Mini H-Quad is: Simplicity, Durability and Affordability. The frame is designed around a 36×36 mm size FC board; trying to achieve the smallest size possible but still have it big enough to carry standard FPV equipment. In order for it to be simple to assemble it has a minimal amount of plates and hardware.
Strong enough to be crash resistant, it is made out of 100% pure 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fiber.
The arms where designed in pairs to give them more strength and also to reduce the amount of fasteners needed in assembly; less fasteners mean easier assembly and less weight.
What comes with this kit:
- 1 x Mini Top Plate 1mm CF
- 1 x Mini Bottom Plate 2mm CF
- 2 x Mini – Arms 2.5mm CF
- 1 x Mini – Camera Mount 1.5mm CF
- 8 x Black Nylon M3x35mm Standoff
- 4 x Black Nylon Male-Female M3x6mm Standoff
- 4 x Black Nylon M3 Nuts
- 12x Black Nylon M3x5mm Bolts (for top plate)
- 12x Black Nylon M3x5mm Bolts (for bottom plate)
- 8x Stanley Steel M3x10mm Bolts
- 8x Stanley Steel M3 nylon lock-nuts
- 4x Rubber dampers for camera