Ultra-Micro T-28 Trojan BNF
click to enlarge
- Comes out of the box completely assembled with Spektrum AR6400 6-Channel DSM2 Receiver/ESC/Servos Unit installed
- Full 4-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- 120 mAh LiPo Battery, and DC Charger included.
- Requires 2.4GHz transmitter featuring Spektrum DSM2 technology.
- Landing gear features a steerable nose wheel and can easily be removed for a "retracted gear" look
This exciting Ultra Micro Series edition of ParkZone’s wildly popular T-28 Trojan is a must have for any intermediate to experienced pilot. Like the original, it has plenty of performance for sport aerobatics but remains a joy to fly at slower speeds if you want to throttle back and shoot touch and gos. And, like the original, it boasts remarkably scale lines and a great looking U.S. Navy trim scheme. Best of all, this one is small enough to fly in your backyard.
Also available in a Ready-To-Fly version.