Sport Cub BNF
click to enlarge
Please note: This item is currently in our Blue Dot Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity available in any given location, on a first come first serve basis. Returns are not accepted. Back orders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate only as it does not reflect any quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out and thank you for your understanding.
- Spektrum DSMX receiver with AS3X technology, installed
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC 3S Li-Po fast charger
The full-scale Cub Crafters Sport Cub is an inspired reinvention of the Piper Super Cub that is introducing a whole new generation of aviators to the wonder and excitement of back country flying.
The ParkZone® Sport Cub park flyer is a fantastic recreation of this aerial adventure machine that will open a new world of possibilities for RC pilots too. Constructed of durable, lightweight Z-Foam™ material, it shares many of the same aerodynamic features that give the full-scale version its light wing loading and superb short field abilities. Oversized tundra tires for flying off grass and other rough surfaces are included. Those in search of the ultimate RC bush flying experience have the option of adding floats and functional flaps.
This Bind-N-Fly® version comes equipped with a Spektrum™ DSMX® 6-channel receiver with built-in AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology. Using a combination of 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software, this system counters the effects of wind and turbulence so you can fly low and slow or nail sport landings with amazing precision.