Focke-Wulf Fw-190A BNF Basic
click to enlarge
- Spektrum™ 6-channel DSM2®/DSMX® sport receiver, installed
- Designed to accept E-flite® 10–15 size 74-degree electric retracts (EFLG115), sold separately
- Trim scheme of World War II ace, Kurt Bühligen
- Bolt-on drop tank
- Optional drop tank release sold separately (EFLA405)
- Functional engine fan
- Powerful 15-size 950Kv BL outrunner, installed
- E-flite 30A Pro Switch-Mode BEC brushless ESC, installed
- 4-channel control—throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- Panel line, pilot, gun and cockpit details
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
During World War II, few sights could make an Allied pilot’s blood run cold like that of a Focke-Wulf 190 headed his way. So fearsome was this fighter’s reputation that it was known to friend and foe alike as the “Butcher Bird.” In the hands of Luftwaffe aces like Kurt Bühligen, it was practically invincible.
The ParkZone® Focke-Wulf 190A-8 park flyer is a gorgeous recreation of this legendary aircraft that no warbird lover should be without. Modeled after a variant that first flew in 1944, it bears the trim scheme and markings of the airplane flown by Kurt Bühligen near the end of the war. Other scale touches include molded panel lines, a functional engine fan and a painted pilot figure as well as instrument panel, gun and cowl details. It’s equipped with a 15-size, 950Kv brushless motor that’s been paired with an E-flite® 30A Pro ESC. Powered by a high-output 3S Li-Po battery (sold separately), this combination will make everything from high-speed strafing runs to dogfights with other ParkZone warbirds an absolute blast.
For a truly spectacular flying experience, add the optional drop tank release and electric retracts.* The model has been designed to make installing these options quick and easy, and its Spektrum™ receiver has all the channels you’ll need.
*Requires E-flite Servoless Payload Release (EFLA405) and E-flite 10–15 size 74-degree electric retracts (EFLG115), both sold separately.