F4U-1A Corsair 15BL PNP
click to enlarge
- 4-channel control– throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- Powerful 15- sized 950Kv BL outrunner, installed
- E-flite® 30A Pro Switch-Mode BEC brushless ESC, installed
- Servos, installed
- Molded servo pockets for optional flaps
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Engine, radiator, exhaust, gun and cockpit details
- Authentic U.S. Navy trim scheme
- Includes bolt-on drop tanks
- Includes hardware for optional flaps
- Designed to accept E-flite 10- to 15-size 90-Deg Rotating Electric Retractsm (EFLG120), sold separately
- Includes decal sets for Corsair planes flown by Ira Kepford and Tommy Blackburn
Few World War II fighters inspired awe in both friend and foe like the F4U-1A Corsair. Capable of speeds in excess of 400 mph, it left a ghostly howl in its wake that earned it the name "Whistiling Death" among enemy troops. For those under its protection, however, there was no sweeter sound on earth.
The ParkZone® F4U-1A Corsair plane is a remarkably scale tribute to this warbird icon that's a blast to fly. Most of its details, including the paint scheme, are already applied for you. A set of bolt-on drop tanks and two sets of decals are included. In the air, its potent 15-size, 950Kv brushless motor will deliver all the power you need for high-speed strafing runs and spirited sport aerobatics.
For a truly spectacular Corsair experience, add the optional flaps and E-flite® electric retracts.* The model has been designed to make installing these options quick and easy, and its Spektrum™ AR600 receiver has all the channels you’ll need.
*Requires two ParkZone SV80 Servos (PKZ1081) and E-flite 10- to 15-size 90-Deg Rotating Electric Retracts (EFLG120), all sold separately.
You will need...
- 4+ channel DSM2®- or DSMX®-compatible transmitter (6 channels are required for flap and retract operation)
For Optional Flaps
- Two (2) SV80 servos (PKZ1081) are required
For Optional Retracts
- 10-15 size 90-degree rotating main electric retracts (EFLG120)