Messerschmitt Bf-109G PNP
click to enlarge
- 4-channel to provide maximum control and flight performance for advanced maneuvers
- 15-size outrunner brushless power system for increased efficiency and power
- Molded servo pockets for optional flaps
- 3-blade prop and spinner with 2-blade spinner option
- Scale landing gear
- Historic trim scheme inspired by Erich Hartmann—Germany's leading WWII ace
- Steerable tail wheel installed
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
Fast, agile and armed to the teeth, Willy Messerschmitt’s BF-109 dominated European skies at the outset of World War II. With the exception of Britain’s Spitfire, the “109” outclassed nearly every other fighter it faced between 1939 and 1941. In that short time, its pilots, many of whom had honed their tactics in the Spanish Civil War, racked up thousands of aerial victories. Now anyone can experience the thrill of flying the Messerschmitt on a smaller scale with this fully aerobatic, brushless-powered Plug-N-Play® reproduction from ParkZone. And getting it airborne is about as simple as it gets. Just attach the wing and tail, install your full range receiver, charge your battery and you’re flying.
The ParkZone® Messerschmitt Bf-109G comes out of the box with a realistic Luftwaffe paint scheme inspired by the markings of a Bf-109 flown by Erich Hartmann—Germany’s leading WWII ace. Other scale touches include landing gear doors, exhaust stacks, gun ports and a port-side supercharger intake.
Charge-and-Fly™ convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail—with the ParkZone Messerschmitt Bf-109G, you get it all. Bf-109G PNP already has the 3-wire servos, a ParkZone 15-size low Kv outrunner brushless motor, and an E-flite® 30A brushless ESC. The decals have already been applied, as well. For the PNP, an 1800–2200mAh battery is required.