J-3 Cub BL RTF Electric
click to enlarge
- Reusable ZX10 27MHz radio system with 3-wire servos for precise control and fast response
- 2-cell Li-Po battery included offers a high level of performance and power
- DC 2-cell balancing Li-Po charger safely charges and conditions Li-Po battery
- 370 outrunner brushless power system provides plenty of efficient power
- Scale design for a great look right out of the box
- Readily available replacement parts keeps your J-3 in the air without a large expense
- Ready to fly aerobatic performance right from the box
- PNP version also available
ParkZone’s original J-3 Cub, ParkZone combined the classic lines and gentle flying manners of its legendary namesake to give you a superb park flying experience. Now ParkZone introduces a new and improved J-3 Cub, with brushless motor, Li-Po battery and ZX10 radio system for more power and even better performance. And getting it airborne is still as simple as it gets. Just attach the wing, attach the landing gear, charge the battery and you’re flying.
The brushless motor provides plenty of power with more efficiency and the Li-Po battery offers a higher level of performance and power. Experienced model builders will love the J-3 Cub’s reusable receiver, brushless ESC and 3-wire servos that can be used in other brushless 400 powered park flyers. That includes V-tail and delta wing applications thanks to servo-reversing features of the ZX10 radio system.
The J-3 Cub is a real joy to fly. Carve lazy eights at half throttle. Shoot tabletop touch-and-go’s. Perform simple aerobatics like loops and tail slides.
Perfect for experienced pilots looking for brushless 3-channel fun without a lot of building.