T-28 Trojan Electric RTF
click to enlarge
- Ready-to-fly right from the box
- High quality, reusable 5+ channel ZX10 radio system with 3-wire servos
- Steerable nose gear and fixed main landing gear allows for smooth ROG’s and landings
- 11.1V, 1800mAh Li-Po battery offers high level of performance and power
- Variable rate DC cell balancing Li-Po charger safely charges and conditions Li-Po battery
- 480, 960Kv outrunner brushless power system
- E-flite 25A brushless ESC
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Authentic paint scheme, decals and pilot figure
The T-28 Trojan was a piston-powered U.S. military trainer used in the 1950’s through the early 1970’s. The original Trojan had a frameless canopy and an impressive engine that gave it a top speed exceeding 280 mph. Now you can pilot a ready-to-fly, electric scale replica of this historical warbird. Equipped with an outrunner brushless motor and 3-cell 1800mAh Li-Po battery, ParkZone’s T-28 Trojan is a powerful, high performance aircraft. The Trojan is perfect for the experienced pilot who would rather spend his time flying a mighty scale replica airplane than building one.
The T-28 Trojan is also available in a Plug-N-Play version. The convenience of a Ready-To-Fly and the versatility of an Almost-Ready-to-Fly—just plug in your receiver and fly! You can fly the T-28 Trojan using any major brand of receiver and transmitter. Simply attach a propeller and plug in a receiver of four channels or more, and it’s ready for action.
Charge-and-Fly convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail with the T-28 Trojan you get it all.