F-27C Stryker RTF Brushless
click to enlarge
- High-speed, high-torque 1880Kv brushless motor
- E-flite 25A brushless ESC
- 3-cell 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery pack
- 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate balancing Li-Po charger
- Li-Po propeller with aluminum adapter
- One-piece Z-Foam™ wing
- Heavy-duty elevon hinges
- Fully proportional 72MHz FM radio system with 3-wire servos
- Vented battery and electronics compartments
- High and low control rates selectable from transmitter
- Large control surfaces for maximum roll and pitch authority
- Factory-applied Tiger Meet paint scheme and decals
The F-27C Stryker blasts Charge-and-Fly performance out of the park with its high-power, 6-pole 1880Kv brushless motor, E-flite 25A ESC, and 3-cell 2200mAh Li-Po battery that give it unlimited vertical performance and blistering straight line speeds in excess of 80 mph. To handle the abrupt wing loading changes of aggressive high-speed aerobatics without getting bent out of shape, ParkZone has molded the F-27C from its tough, lightweight Z-Foam material. In the air, you can choose between high rate for dizzying pitch and roll rates, and low rate for smooth control response during paint-peeling high-speed passes—all with the flip of a transmitter switch.
If you’re looking for a spine-tingling, adrenaline pumping Charge-and-Fly experience that’s unlike anything else out there, this is it.
You get everything you need to go from box to sky in as little time as it takes to charge a battery pack. No gluing. No painting. No radio installation. No hassles.