Micro Citabria Elec RTF Red
click to enlarge
- 2.4GHz technology eliminates interference and allows for multiple planes to be flown at the same time
- Ready-to-fly right from the box – everything you need is included
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery pack included
- Throttle, elevator and rudder provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers give you precise control
- Scale appearance and details – it looks great right out of the box
- Attractive display stand houses the DC charger and charges the battery pack in only 15 to 20 minutes
The Micro Citabria is a micro-sized yet powerful replica of the classic and versatile aircraft renowned for its aerobatic capabilities. The original took its name from “airbatic” spelled backwards and was once the only commercially certifed aerobatic plane. The Micro Citabria’s compact design makes it perfect for flying indoors, while its innovative 3-channel radio technology allows multiple planes to be flown at the same time without the risk of interference. That means formation flying and aerobatic maneuvers are now more exciting than ever. The Micro Citabria is also a tremendous slow-flying plane, so flying in smaller spaces is a breeze. In fact, you won’t believe how slow it flies.
Like every ParkZone® plane, you can have the Micro Citabria airborne in no time, since everything you need is in this box, and the radio system has already been bound. After installing the “AA” batteries, simply charge the flight battery (which only takes 15 to 20 minutes). It’s as easy as that! Before you know it you’ll be enjoying extended flight times and maximum performance with each charge. Since the charger doubles as a display stand, the Micro Citabria will even look great while charging.
Charge-and-Fly™ convenience, amazing flight performance, slow-flying innovation, and great scale looks – everything you need for a classic good time.