Micro Cessna 210 Elec RTF G
click to enlarge
- 2.4GHz technology eliminates interference allowing multiple planes to be flown at the same time
- Ultra-micro, 18 g, so small you can fly it in half a basketball court
- Ready-to-fly right from the box, everything you need is included
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery pack
- Available in three attractive trim schemes
- Throttle, elevator and rudder—provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability necessary for indoor flying
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers allows precise control
- Scale appearance and details so it looks great right out of the box
- Attractive display stand houses the DC charger and charges the battery pack in only 15-20 minutes
- Digital trim adjustment on the transmitter
The Cessna 210 Centurion is a micro-sized yet powerful replica of the renowned aircraft. At just 18 grams, this is an extremely lightweight indoor flyer and is unbelievably maneuverable. The Cessna can even perform loops and tail slides. The Cessna 210 Centurion operates on 2.4GHz so you can fly without worry of interference. When it’s not being flown, just place the Cessna in its own display stand with built-in charger and it will be good to go for its next excursion.
Getting the Cessna 210 Centurion airborne is about as simple as it gets—everything you need is in this box. Simply install the AA batteries, charge the flight battery (which takes about 15-20 minutes) and you’re ready to fly! Enjoy up to ten minutes of flight time with each charge.
Charge-and-Fly convenience, outstanding flight performance and exciting semi-scale action—with the Cessna 210 Centurion you get it all.
Cessna and Cessna 210 are trademarks of Textron Innovations, Inc. and are used under license.”