F4F Wildcat BNF 480BL
click to enlarge
- Only requires a full range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
- Scale details include realistic paint scheme, molded panel lines, simulated retractable landing gear and hand-painted pilot figure
- Battery compartment accommodates most 1800-2100mAh Li-Po packs (sold separately)
- Two-piece plug-in wing
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Spektrum™ AR500 DSM2™ 5-channel sport receiver installed
- 3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
- Ready to fly in minutes with full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
From Pearl Harbor through 1942 the F4F Wildcat was the only U.S. fighter in the Pacific theater capable of thwarting the advances of Japan’s naval air forces. And though it was slower and less maneuverable than the vaunted Zero, its heavier armor, self-sealing fuel tanks and rugged airframe could often help a skilled pilot overcome this performance gap and live to fight another day.
ParkZone brings the legendary Wildcat to life with this great flying Bind-N-Fly park flyer modeled after a plane flown by Lieutenant Commander Edward “Butch” O’Hare – the U.S. Navy’s first flying ace. Scale touches include a realistic paint scheme, simulated engine cylinders and cowl flaps, molded wheels tucked into the fuselage and more. Its flight performance is equally impressive thanks to the full 4-channel control and ample power provided by its 480 brushless motor and the included 3S 1300mAh Li-Po battery.
Best of all, you can have it flying in the time it takes you to charge the included battery pack and bind its Spektrum™ AR500 receiver to your full-range DSM2™ aircraft system (sold separately).
This is a bind and fly model that requires a Spektrum DSM2 4+ Channel radio (not included).