F-27B Stryker Flyg Wing RTF
click to enlarge
- Two transmitter-selectable flight modes
- Factory-applied paint and decals
- Tough EPP foam construction
- Powerful 480 motor and large control surfaces
- X-Port enabled for aerial combat
The F-27 Stryker™ combines a powerful 480 motor, spine tingling agility and X-Port™ functionality to provide a park flying experience unlike any other. Its advanced Mode Change Flight Control™ system lets pilots choose between two flight modes with just the flip of a transmitter switch. Customers will also be able to plug the optional Sonic Combat Module™ (HBZ4020) into the Stryker’s X-Port and take on similarly equipped ParkZone™ or HobbyZone® airplanes in air-to-air combat.
ParkZone Charge and Fly© aircraft include: A fully proportional FM transmitter, rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, transmitter batteries and a DC peak detect field charger.