Z-7 Debonder 1oz
click to enlarge
- Removes Cured Cyanoacrylates from Skin or Work Surfaces
- Will Not Craze Most Plastics or Covering Material
- Patented Technology, Safe, Water-Based Chemistry
- Removes Acrylic, Enamel, and Epoxy Paint Over spray
- Use to "Weather and Highlight" paints
A uniquely formulated, water-based Z-7 DEBONDER will soften and remove cured cyanoacrylates, hobby paints, and hobby decals. It's well-suited as an assist in sanding cured cyanoacrylates. Z-7 also removes ball point pen inks, permanent felt tip marker inks, typist correction fluids, finger nail polish, and metal and leather scuff marks from painted walls.
Z-7 action is gentle because it is not a solvent, but a water-based surfactant complex; safe for use on most plastics. Simply apply to cured cyanoacrylate, allow to penetrate (25 seconds); rub off softened adhesive! A couple of applications will remove the most stubborn deposits of CA from your fingers. 1 fluid ounce (30 ml).