click to enlarge
- High carbon steel blade that is double ground and heat treated to stay sharp longer
- A body that is made from steel and plated to last longer
- Safety latch to keep blade out of the way when not in use
- Comfortable textured grips to make cutting easier on your hands
- Die-cast aluminum angle plate, with English and Metric markings
- Integral protractor makes it easy for 45°, 60°, 90°, 105°, and 120° angles to be cut
- It even has a built-in bottle opener!
The Midwest Easy Cutter is a fast and accurate tool for cutting small wood strips to length. It can eliminate the need for expensive and intimidating power tools.
The Easy Cutter is easy to use, with a convenient die-cast aluminum alignment angle plate, it's a sure way to make accurate angle cuts. Perfect for beautifully mitered 45° bevels.
Whether you are cutting 1/2" square basswood strips or 1" wide sheets, the Easy Cutter provides a fast way to cut parts to length!
Model aircraft enthusiasts find that using the Easy Cutter to cut longerons and cap strips to length speed up their building time!
Do-it Yourself Applications
Home woodworking projects that involve hardwood dowels, such as the 3/8" diameter dowel shown here, are quickly cut with the Easy Cutter!