click to enlarge
Please note: This item is currently in our Blue Dot Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity available in any given location, on a first come first serve basis. Returns are not accepted. Back orders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate only as it does not reflect any quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out and thank you for your understanding.
- High carbon steel blade that is double ground and heat treated to stay sharp longer
- A body that is made from steel and plated to last longer
- Safety latch to keep blade out of the way when not in use
- Comfortable textured grips to make cutting easier on your hands
- Die-cast aluminum angle plate, with English and Metric markings
- Integral protractor makes it easy for 45°, 60°, 90°, 105°, and 120° angles to be cut
- It even has a built-in bottle opener!
The Midwest Easy Cutter is a fast and accurate tool for cutting small wood strips to length. It can eliminate the need for expensive and intimidating power tools.
The Easy Cutter is easy to use, with a convenient die-cast aluminum alignment angle plate, it's a sure way to make accurate angle cuts. Perfect for beautifully mitered 45° bevels.
Whether you are cutting 1/2" square basswood strips or 1" wide sheets, the Easy Cutter provides a fast way to cut parts to length!
Model aircraft enthusiasts find that using the Easy Cutter to cut longerons and cap strips to length speed up their building time!
Do-it Yourself Applications
Home woodworking projects that involve hardwood dowels, such as the 3/8" diameter dowel shown here, are quickly cut with the Easy Cutter!