Power Analyzer Pro - Standa
click to enlarge
- No need to change connections for charging and discharging because the PA Pro can display reverse current as well as forward
- Measure down to a single cell with Auxiliary or USB power
- High resolution with 10mA current steps and 5mV voltage steps
- Personalized and configurable display screens
- Because of its wide range and feature rich architecture the Power Analyzer Pro will help maximize the power system knowledge of the novice as well as the serious enthusiast
- Standard Version includes RPM Sensor and 1 temp sensor
With the Medusa Research Power Analyzer Pro there is no more guessing as to the performance of your model. It measures nine different parameters real-time including voltage, current, power, amp-hours, watt-hours, RPM, two different temperatures, and thrust as well as the capability to control your ESC. The PowerProView software through the USB interface allows you to display and view plots as well as real time data through user configurable gauges. Using the Pro to control your ESC you can program a test sequence to automatically measure thrust or monitor any of its measured parameters at different throttle settings. Its broad measurement range and high resolution make it just as useful on your parkflyer as on your hotliner.
The Power Analyzer is a precision measurement instrument that allows you to accurately measure and calculate all the performance information you need to get the most from your electric model.
The PRO keeps you up-to-date with our latest innovations. As always, Medusa Research will offer new versions of the PowerPROview software for the PC, FREE, when new features are added. In addition to the free PC software upgrades, the PRO now boasts the ability to upgrade the software inside the Power Analyzer itself. The user can perform the upgrade in their own home by downloading the updates from the internet and reprogramming the PRO through its USB connection.