R/C Airplane Engine Guide
- Extensive material on engines of all sizes with comprehensive information on more than 50 engines.
- Detailed photos, diagrams and step-by-step articles show you how to mount an engine
- Install a fuel system
- Turning tips for 2-stroke, 4-stroke and gas engines
- Understanding dyno-test results
- Troubleshooting advice
- Balance a prop and much more.
This is the Radio Control Airplane Engine Guide Book from Model Airplane News. FEATURES: From the Master Modeler Series the guide presents extensive info on engines of all sizes and more that 50 different engine types Written by top authorities with detailed color photos, diagrams and step by step articles Topics such as mounting engines, installing fuel systems, dyno-test results, fuel, selecting and balancing a prop, troubleshooting advice and much more Written for both the novice and the expert INCLUDES: One Radio Control Airplane Engine Guide Book, copyright 2005 SPECS: Length: 10.8" (276mm) Width: 8" (203mm) Number of Pages: 167 jxs 10/17/05 ir/jxs