Lumenier 35A BLHeli_S 4in1 OPTO ESC
click to enlarge
But only from... LUMENIER
All items from... LUMENIER
- New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- Supports Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Ultra Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT compatible!
The Lumenier 35A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S ESC features the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of prevoius BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware. This 4 in 1 ESC is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come with motor, signal and power wires for your convenience. The set also includes 9x pieces of M3x8 standoff with 6mm post, 5x 8mm plastic screws, and 5x 6mm threaded standoffs. The ESC features new BLHeli_S firmware pre-installed on them. They are compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multishot protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it. This ESC also supports DSHOT protocol by flashing DSHOT firmware.
These BLHeli_S ESCs feature hardware PWM controllers running at 36KHz, which is more than double of previous software PWM ESCs at 16KHz. This results in ultra smooth throttle response and near silent motor operation.
Signal Wire Pinout:
Black = Ground
Red = Not used
Green = M2
Yellow = M3
Blue = M4
Orange = M1
With all ESC's that have active braking we recommend you isolate or filter all sensitive electronics to prevent feedback / spikes.