*T*Aluminum Ski Set - Dual 40
click to enlarge
But only from... JAY DEE SKIS
All items from... JAY DEE SKIS
- Developed by Experienced Canadian winter flyers
- Ready to mount, required no modification of landing gear
- Completely made of aluminum and riveted for durability
- Ridges die pressed into ski surface for rigidity and better model tracking
- Dual steel torsion bar suspension
- Aluminum Mounting barrel fits 5/32" axle
- Includes complete mounting instruction in both English and French
Flying off skis on an beautiful winter day is great fun. If you haven't tried it you're missing out!
Jay Dee Skis are truly Canadian. Made in Edmonton Alberta, of sturdy .050" aluminum, Jay Dee Skis are the most robust RC model ski on the market. What sets these skis apart from the competition is the superior torsion bar suspension and the all aluminum construction. No plastic parts to get brittle in the cold and snap. These skis truly take the abuse winter flying can throw at em! Available in dual and trike ski sets for .40 (4-6lb) and .60 size (6-8lb) models.
Fits standard 5/32" axle.
*Hint: Aluminum Skis slide best when they are cold..... let them cool to outside temperature before placing in the snow. This keeps ice from adhering to the bottom surface.