QuicRun 10BL60 Sensorless Waterproof ESC (1/10 Car)
click to enlarge
But only from... HOBBYWING
All items from... HOBBYWING
- External programming port, easy to connect to the LED Program Card (purchase separately) when setting the ESC
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- For use with sensorless brushless motors
The QuicRun series of ESC offer great performance at an affordable price. The 10BL60 Sensorless version is suitable for many RTR and kit built 1/10 applications utilizing a 36mm motor suitably sized for the application. Waterproof and dustproof, the QuicRun series of ESC are built to last and from a well established name in RC motor control, HobbyWing
For 2S LiPo or 6 cells NiMH:
On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with up to 6000kV
Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with up to 4000kV
For 3S LiPo or 9 cells NiMH:
On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with up to 4000kV
Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with up to 3000kV