P-40 Warhawk w/Retracts ARF
To be used as a general guide to current inventory.
This is a live update.
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
Inventory Status Legend
click to enlarge
- Based on an authentic full-scale Flying Tiger P-40E Warkhawk
- Flies like a sport aerobatic model
- Durable pre-installed metal retracts rotate 90 degrees
- Lightweight balsa-and-ply construction
- High-quality pre-painted fiberglass cowl & belly pan
- Covered in authentic Hangar 9 Ultracote
The P-40 was one of World War II's most popular U.S. fighter planes. The last of Curtiss Aircraft's famous "Hawk" line that originated in the 1930s, the P-40 eventually morphed into the P-40E, a heavily armed and armored craft that was used to major advantage by the American Volunteer Group in China. Hangar 9's .60-size P-40E is a startlingly accurate scale rendition of an actual Flying Tiger aircraft owned by Rudy Frasca of Urbana Illinois. With its realistic scale looks and sensational sport performance, the P-40E Warhawk 60 perfectly captures the spirt of this.