XPD-8 EP DF ARF w/HyperFlow
click to enlarge
- Pre-painted and almost ready to fly
- Molded of durable EPS foam for smoothly contoured lines
- Flies well in winds up to 20mph
- High quality hardware package included
- Straight and level top speed - approximately 56mph!
- "After Dive" top speed - approximately 67mph!
- Climb Angle - 60º
Finally -- a ducted fan plane with performance that lives up to its looks! The XPD-8 ARF is blink-of-an-eye fast and can fly in winds of up to 20 mph. The secret is in the HyperFlow ducted fan unit -- it was designed from the ground up by an Aerospace engineer using computer modeling to identify the parameters for high performance before manufacturing even began. That performance is complemented perfectly by the smoothly contoured lines of the jet's durable, repairable EPS foam fuselage, which arrives prepainted and can be flight-ready in just 1-2 hours. A hand grip on the underside offers easy, one-person launching. All this -- plus high-quality hardware package -- are yours at a surprisingly affordable price!