PT-17 Stearman 91-120 ARF
click to enlarge
- Features high-quality balsa, ply and fiberglass construction with MonoKote film covering.
- Performs loops, rolls, spins, stall turns, inverted flight and other crowd-pleasing scale aerobatics.
- Included details — such as rivet decals and an easy-to-install replica radial engine — add impressive realism.
- Steerable tailwheel improves ground handling — main landing gear enhances realism with scale shape.
- Spacious radio compartment allows easy installation of on-board components
The primary U.S. Army and Navy trainer during WWII, Boeing‘s PT-17 Stearman enjoyed a thriving second career as a crop duster. Hundreds still fly today in private hands. This spectacular one-quarter scale ARF version from Great Planes makes an ideal first biplane model…and assembles easily in as little as 12-15 hours!