Giles G-202 ARF 1/4 Scale
click to enlarge
- Flight-ready in just 15 to 20 hours using the same skills and techniques used to built .40-size ARF models.
- Complete Great Planes hardware package
- Pre-painted fiberglass accessories
- Pre-covered genuine Top Flite MonoKote finish
- Dual servos on the ailerons and elevators for positive, fail-safe control
- Very scale outline with authentic appearance and performance.
- Includes crystal-clear canopy and heavy-duty aluminum landing gear
The Great Planes Giles G-202 Almost-Ready-to-Fly is a large 1/4 scale model with uncompromising performance, impressive scale appearance, and IMAA / IMAC competition legal. The model is 90% pre-built with wood construction and comes pre-covered with genuine Top Flite Monokote.
A 4 to 6-channel computer radio is recommended with 6 servos.