Chapman CAP 580 1/3 ARF 2Bo
click to enlarge
- 1/3 scale factory built almost ready to fly aircraft
- Factory-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants accurately reflects Matt Chapmans full-scale aircraft
- anopy doubles as a hatch that lifts off for access to the radio compartment.
- Premium, custom heavy-duty hardware included — hinges, control horns, pushrods and more
- Uses two servos to actuate each aileron control surface
- Steerable tailwheel
- Built-up wood construction with factory applied Top Flite MonoKote covering
- Two-piece removable wing panels and stabilizer
- Each wing half uses two servos for moving the control surface for crisp, quick deflection
Everywhere flown – from Muncie to Slovakia – Matt Chapman's full-size CAP 580 is an instant hit. Great Planes captures its standout trim scheme and aerobatic ability in this exclusive and officially licensed 1/3 scale ARF...which experienced pilots can turn loose for "everyday" sport flying, sizzling 3D maneuvers, and serious IMAC competition!
(requires 2 giant-scale servos, 6 standard high torque servos, and 1-2 standard servos, engine and radio system)