U-Can-Do 3D EP ARF
click to enlarge
- Durable, flexible FlightFlex airframe
- Low parts count allows for quick assembly
- Large control surfaces
- Canopy unzips for access to the radio components and battery
- Goes from mild at slow speeds to wild as an aerobatic 3D trainer.
- A ball bearing 280-size motor and 5:1 gearbox are included, preassembled and ready to install into the airplane.
- The included "prop saver" allows the prop to deflect back at landing.
- Each aileron has its own servo, for swift, strong response.
- A generous hardware package is included.
It's an ARF, a park flyer and a 3D trainer, all in one — and it's nearly indestructible! The U-Can-Do 3D ARF's ultra durable FlightFlex airframe bounces back from mishaps to fly again and again. Clean, quiet electric power makes it ideal for flying in a park or at a playground, where you can astonish onlookers with 3D maneuvers such as hovering, harriers, high alpha flight and more.