Extra 300S 40 ARF
click to enlarge
594 sq inWing Area:
.40-.51 cu inEngine 2C:
.48-.72 cu inEngine 4C:
- Model comes 90% assembled, right out of the box.
- All major assemblies come expertly pre-covered in top-quality MonoKote film.
- The one-piece ABS cowl comes pre-painted to match the covering, and is large enough to conceal most engines almost entirely, preserving the plane's scale lines.
- An included adjustable engine mount makes for easy installation of engines within the recommended range.
- # A roomy radio compartment offers plenty of space for installing and maintaining radio gear, as well as for positioning the servo tray to alter the center of gravity for either a 2-stroke or 4-stroke engine.
- Rounded, heavy-duty aluminum landing gear stand up to less-than-perfect landings, and are true to scale of the full-size Extra.
- Sturdy ABS wheel pants are also included to enhance the sport-scale looks.
- Dual servos make aileron set-up a snap, and add precision and authority to aileron response for crisper aerobatics.
- The elevators work independently using dual yokes, which increases control surface operation by eliminating twisting or bending the pushrod.
The Great Planes Extra 300S is an excellent choice for MINIMAC (a small aircraft version of IMAC) or for just hot-dogging to your heart's content. This version is in Almost-Ready-to-Fly format.