Sequence 1.20 EP/GP ARF
click to enlarge
The Sequence 1.20 excels in crisp, smooth handling and arrow-straight tracking — precision maneuvers found on top-level competition planes. With its slightly smaller dimensions and use of less expensive power systems, the Sequence 1.20 is ideal for intermediate-level events...or simply being the best-flying bird in your hangar!
- Engineered for precise aerobatic maneuvers and fun sport flying
- Lightweight balsa/ply construction with fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Two-piece wing for easy transportation and storage
- Designed for electric motor, 2- or 4-stroke glow engine power
- The fiberglass cowl features a stealth mounting system for easy installation and a clean look with no external screws. Fiberglass wheel pants easily attach to the lightweight carbon fiber landing gear.
- The large hatch removes quickly for easy access to the plane's interior.
- The Sequence 1.20 is designed to fly equally well with brushless electric power or with a 2-stroke or 4-stroke glow engine.
- The wing halves slide onto a lightweight carbon fiber tube for easy transportation and storage.
This is the Radio Controlled, Electric or Glow Powered, Sequence 1.20 Pattern Airplane from Great Planes Ideal for intermediate level flyers. FEATURES: Construction: Balsa and ply Wing: Two-piece Aileron Control: Dual servo Covering: Top Flite MonoKote Cowl: Painted fiberglass Landing Gear: Fiberglass with simulated carbon fiber finish, 2" (51mm) diameter main wheels, 1" (25.4mm) tailwheel Wheel Pants: Painted fiberglass Engine Mount: Two-piece composite plastic Motor Mount: Plywood Fuel Tank: 24oz (720cc) approximate Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification. INCLUDES: Sequence 1.20 Pattern Airplane, two-piece Wing, Fuel Tank, Landing Gear, two Main Wheels, Tailwheel, Instruction Manual, Motor Mount, Engine Mount REQUIRES: Radio: 4-6 channel Servos: Five digital, 6V capable (standard servo for throttle if using glow engine 36" (915mm) Servo Extensions: Two for elevators 6" (510mm) Servo Extensions: Four for ailerons 12" (305mm) Servo Extension: One for throttle (if using glow engine) Y-Harnesss Receiver Battery: 6V For Electric Power: Brushless Motor: 1.20 size ESC: 80A Battery: One 6S LiPo or two 3S LiPos with series adapter Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery LiPo charging bag and field equipment Propeller: 17x8E For Glow Power: Engine: 1.20 cu in [20cc] 2-stroke glow OR 1.55 cu in [25cc] 4-stroke glow Propeller: 16x8 or 17x8 Servo for throttle operation Glow fuel, glow starter and field equipment SPECS: Wingspan: 71.5" (1815mm) Wing Area: 836 sq in (53.9 sq dm) Wing Loading: 27-30 oz/sq ft (82-92 g/sq dm) Length: 73" (1855mm) Weight: 9.75-10.75lbs (4420-4870g) Center of Gravity (CG): 6-3/4" (170mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage sides Control Throws High Rate Low Rate Elevator, Up & Down: 5/8" (16mm) 11° 3/8" (10mm) 7° Rudder, Right & Left: 1-3/4" (44mm) 19° 1-1/4" (32mm) 13° Ailerons, Up & Down: 3/4" (19mm) 13° 1/2" (13mm) 9° COMMENTS: Following are the MonoKote colors used on the Sequence, and stock numbers for 6' rolls. White (TOPQ0204) Sky Blue (TOPQ0206) Orange (TOPQ0202) Sapphire Blue (TOPQ0226) Pink (TOPQ0215) Matte Dove Gray (TOPQ0511) If a replacement fuel tank is needed, the DuBro S24 24oz Fuel Tank (DUBQ0224) may be used. Some trimming and modification to the fuel tank area in the fuselage may be required. jxs 09/16/14 ir/jxs