EP Yak 55M .50 Sport ARF
click to enlarge
- Lightweight airframe allows for exciting aerobatics and pattern maneuvers
- Airframe components are preassembled and precovered in Top Flite® MonoKote® film, so you can be at the flight line in just a few hours
- Two-piece wing speeds assembly and makes transportation easier
- Large, easy-to-remove radio hatch.
- Airfoiled horizontal stabilizer
- Servos are mounted externally for easier access, simplified linkages and sharper response
- Made of lightweight fiberglass, the cowl attaches securely with powerful magnets for a clean look.
- The strong, lightweight, built-up wood airframe makes for excellent flight performance and easy, straightforward assembly
Winner of several world aerobatic championships, the Yak-55 underwent several design changes in 1989 — most notably a shorter, more tapered wing — which resulted in the Yak-55M. ElectriFly has captured the unique look of the Yak-55M in a 50" wingspan model that flies like a much larger plane.