Piper Cub Electric Park Fly
click to enlarge
269 sq inWing Area:
7.5 oz/ft²Wing Loading:
- Ready for small fields and relaxing flight after just 4-6 hours of assembly.
- All-balsa parts offer traditional stick-built strength and straightness, plus assembly ease.
- Provides era-authentic looks and details with a near-scale silhouette, a Cub-yellow heat-applied covering, built-in Cub trim scheme and color decals that include NACA numbers and the Cub logo!
- Delivers matched-component performance and extra value by including a 280 motor, gearbox, ESC and prop.
- Ideal for ROG or hand-launch, and slow enough to fly at nearby parks and sports fields.
- Stable and gentle by nature and capable of lazy loops and stall turns on command. Flat-bottom, high-wing design delivers maximum lift and stability, even at slow-as-a-walk flight speeds.