Pluma 3D EP ARF
click to enlarge
- Lightweight foam construction
- Pre-applied graphics
- Carbon rod landing gear with factory bent wire ends
With the Pluma, the only thing between you and a full day of aerobatics is a few minutes of easy assembly on the bench. And once you're in the air, you'll discover all of the advantages of exclusive Pro-Formance™ foam construction. Ultra-light and wafer-thin, its power-to-weight ratio puts the entire aerobatic envelope at your command, from stately loops and rolls to hair-raising waterfalls and knife-edge loops.
- You can speed the Pluma from box to flight-ready in only an hour! The trim scheme is imprinted and the fuselage is already assembled. All other parts (including the servo pockets) are laser-cut, interlocking and self-aligning.
- Ailerons and elevators are beveled and prehinged with ultra-light 3M® Blenderm® tape – just like aerobats built for 3D competition.
- The box fuselage provides the strength for aerobatics and ample room for a wide range of batteries. An easy-access hatch lets you switch packs in a few seconds.
- The Pluma can perform brilliantly with the smallest of RimFire™ outrunner motors. But with its generous wing area, you have the lift (and flexibility) to performance-tune with any number of motor-battery combinations.
- Attractive graphics and impressive, "full-fuse" appearance make the Pluma a standout any way you look at it!
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, almost ready to fly ElectriFly by Great Planes Pluma 3D Biplane. Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft For Intermediate Modeler/Pilots. Can be flown indoors or outdoors. FEATURES: Construction: Lightweight 0.12" (3mm) extruded polystyrene Pro- Formance foam-an ElectriFly exclusive, tabbed and interlocking for fast assembly and correct alignment, pre-applied graphics are lighter weight than paint all flying surfaces (except rudder) pre-hinged with genuine 3M Blenderm tape which is durable and feather light Wings: Both sections with ailerons, speed brakes install between aileron link rods if desired Aileron Control: Single servo Landing Gear: Carbon rod with factory bent wire ends Hardware: Carbon fiber and laser cut Building Time: Ready to fly in about one hour Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. INCLUDES: ElectriFly by Great Planes Pluma 3D Biplane, instruction manual, decal sheet, landing gear with two 1" (26mm) diameter plastic wheels REQUIRES: Radio: 4 channel with micro receiver Servos: Three micro high torque (1-rudder, 1-elevator, 1-aileron) Battery Charger: LiPo compatible For Indoor Flight- Motor: Rimfire Outrunner Brushless 28-22-1380, GPMG4505 ESC: Silver Series For Brushless Motors 8A, GPMM1800 Battery: Power Series 11.1V 300mAh Balanced 18C LiPo Pack Propeller: 8x4 thin prop For Outdoor Flight- Motor: Rimfire Outrunner Brushless 28-26-1000, GPMG4525 ESC: Silver Series For Brushless Motors 12A, GPMM1810 Battery: BP Series 11.1V 640mAh Balanced 15C LiPo Pack Propeller: 10x4.7 Slow Flyer, APCQ5015 SPECS: Wingspan: 32.5" (830mm) Wing Area: 518 sq in (33.4 sq dm) Weight: 8.4 - 9.5oz (240 - 270g) Wing Loading: 2.3 -2.6oz/sq ft (7.2 - 8.1g/sq dm) Length: 38" (955mm) Center of Gravity: Indoor Flying, 2-5/8" (67mm) from the leading edge of upper wing Outdoor Flying, 2-1/2" (63mm) from the leading edge of upper wing Total C.G. range is from 1-3/4" (44mm) forward to 3-5/16" (85mm) aft. Do not fly outside of this range Control Throws- Low Rate High Rate 3D Rate Elevator: 1" (25mm) 17° 1-3/8" (35mm) 26° 2-1/8" (55mm) 46° Rudder: 1-9/16" (40mm) 19° 2-3/4" (70mm) 36° 3-7/8" (100mm) 56° Ailerons: 1-9/16" (40mm) 27° 2-3/8" (60mm) 43° 2-7/8" (75mm) 58° jml 08.19.13 jxs 4/19/08 ir/jxs