FlyLite Slow Flyer EP ARF
- AeroCellâ„¢ foam fuselage and Pro-Formanceâ„¢ foam wing surfaces make it crash-tough and feather-light.
- Install an ElectriFly RimFire™ 250 outrunner brushless motor into your FlyLite to ensure premium flight performance – indoors or out.
- Equipping the FlyLite with incredibly small ES40 Pico servos keeps flying weight to the bare minimum.
- An easy-access hatch simplifies installation and removal of LiPo batteries. The ElectriFly BP Series 7.4V 300mAh LiPo battery is an ideal choice.
- Self-aligning tail surfaces improve tracking and handling precision.
- A steerable tail wheel provides smooth, easy ground handling.
- A low parts count gets you flying fast and easy.
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, almost ready to fly ElectriFly FlyLite Slow Flyer Airplane. Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft For beginning to experienced pilots. FEATURES: Construction: AeroCell foam fuselage Wings: One-piece Pro-Formance wing surfaces Servo Tray: Balsa Battery Hatch: Ahead of canopy, cover attaches with magnets Landing Gear: Preformed 0.08" (2mm) thick main gear wire steerable tailwheel wire .06" (1.5mm) diameter Wheels: Foam, two front 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter, tailwheel 1/2" (13mm) diameter Propeller: 8x6 plastic Power Flow Slo-Flyer Warranty Period: Great Planes guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification. INCLUDES: ElectriFly FlyLite Slow Flyer, Landing Gear, Wheels, Foam Wing Fuselage and Tail sections, 8x6 Power Flow Propeller, Manual REQUIRES: Radio: 3-channel with mini receiver Servos: Two ES-40 pico or micro size (two are included with radio listed above) Motor: Brushless outrunner (Rimfire 250 28-13-1750kV) GPMG4502 Electronic Speed Control: 8A, brushless compatible, GPMM1800 Battery: 7.4V 300mAh LiPo Balancer for Battery listed above: GPMM3160 Charger: LiPo compatible, GPMM3015 Building and field equipment SPECS: Wingspan: 35" (890mm) Wing Area: 261 sq in (16.8 sq dm) Wing Loading: 4.0 - 4.4 oz/sq ft (12 - 13 g/sq dm) Weight: 7.2 - 8.0oz (205 - 225g) Length: 29.5" (750mm) Airfoil: Under camber high-wing mount Center of Gravity Range: 2-1/8" (54mm) - 2-7/8" (73mm) from the leading edge of the wing Control Throws: Low Rate High Rate Elevator 1/2" (13mm) 14° 3/4" (19mm) 21° Rudder 3/4" (19mm) 17° 1-1/4" (32mm) 29° jxs 10/23/09 ir/jxs