Spirit Sailplane 2M ARF
click to enlarge
- 2-meter wing's modified Selig 3010 airfoil, low wing loading, triple taper planform and polyhedral shape combine for excellent stability.
- If desired, use the optional spoilers — already built into the wing panels — for increased landing control (requires a radio with at least three channels).
- Performs well with mini or standard size servos.
- Includes clear plastic canopy, molded cockpit and pilot figure for realistic detail.
- Bold stripes on bottom side of wing aid in quickly identifying flight orientation.
Not only is the Great Planes Spirit a successful competition sailplane, it's also an ideal R/C trainer, with a wide speed range and built-in stability. This attractive ARF version requires little assembly time, yet results in a finished model that matches any kit for quality — from its all-wood construction to the glossy, durable Top Flite MonoKote covering.
The Spirit ARF can be ready to fly in as little as two hours. Its all-wood framework comes expertly factory-covered in genuine Top Flite MonoKote film. The wing halves simply slide together and attach to the fuselage with rubber bands.