Venus II 90 Sport/Aerobat A
click to enlarge
866 sq inWing Area:
23-26 oz/ft²Wing Loading:
4-channel 5 - 6-servoRadio Requirements:
.61-.91 cu inEngine 2C:
.91 to 1.20 cu inEngine 4C:
- Ready for its first performance in just 10-12 hours
- Smooth, precise and absolutely predictable — an ideal ARF for serious F3A practice or just putting on a show at the field.
- Jig-built for straightness and constructed of hand-selected woods, for maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Includes painted fiberglass parts and a factory-applied MonoKote® trim scheme for looks and ease.
- Complete Great Planes hardware package includes an aluminum spinner, steerable tailwheel and formed aluminum gear.
- A symmetrical airfoil and long tail moment support a broad range of aerobatic manuevers — and superb tracking through every one!
The Venus 40 ARF made it easy for fans of .40-size airplanes to enjoy the fun of pattern aerobatics. Now, the Venus II ARF offers pilots the chance to enjoy the same crisp performance and ARF convenience in a .60-1.20-size performer!