Venus 40 Sport/Aerobatic AR
click to enlarge
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowl and wheels pants
- Excellent performance with .46 2-cycle and 4-stroke .70
- Impressive nine-color TopFlite MonoKote trim scheme
- Includes clear canopy with painted frame work
- High quality Great Planes hardware pack
- Pre-built main structures feature hand-selected woods for optimum weight savings and structural integrity
Great Planes engineered the Venus .40 for precise handing flight characteristics demanded to fly F3A type contest maneuvers. But with its easy ARF assembly and excellent overall maneuverability, it's also a great choice for ANY experienced low wing pilot and everyday sport flying.
Flight ready in only 10 to 12 hours, the Venus .40 ARF allows modelers to take advantage of their low-wing flying skills! It flies exactly where the pilot points it&middash;executing "normal" aerobatics as well as F3A-style maneuvers with astounding precision, before coming in for slow, predictable landings. And it features one of the most vibrant MonoKote® trim schemes ever!