Reactor 3D Sport/Aero ARF 46
click to enlarge
- Almost ready to fly balsa/ply Sport Aerobat
- Thinner (9%) airfoil allows for easy transition in and out of high alpha flight
- Another performance benefit is the the wide speed range: it can fly slow on demand, but is also capable of speeds that similar models can't come close to.
- Plug-in wing panels for easy transportation
- A low parts count and monokote covering (already applied) means that the Reactor 3D can be flight-ready in as little as 5-6 hours.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants and cowl
The Reactor 3D is the most versatile aircraft ever conceived—because it was engineered that way from the start. It performs equally well in extreme 3-D, precision/pattern and Sunday sport flying, with either a glow engine or brushless electric motor.
A brushless outrunner motor, 125 amp brushless speed control and Lithium battery pack are required for an electric powered Reactor 3D setup.