Ultra Sport 40 Plus Kit
click to enlarge
- Offers the same sleek lines of the legendary Ultra-Sport with a whole new spectrum of performance possibilities.
- A fully symmetrical NACA63014 airfoil supports the most extreme 3D moves imaginable, yet offers the stability for low-speed landings.
- Three landing gear options! Landing gear for fixed tricycle or tail dragger configurations are included — retractable tail dragger option (retracts required) improves aerodynamics.
- No specialty or digital servos required. Delivers spectacular maneuvers with low-cost standard servos.
- Extra-wide CG range offers pilots far more flexibility in “tuning” performance to preferences and needs.
- CAD-engineered, all-wood parts quickly align and interlock, creating the strength needed to withstand extra-aerobatic moves.
Once a pilot appreciates the full potential of the Ultra Sport 40 Plus, there’s no reason to consider flying anything else. Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for an amazingly wide range of pilots. At one end, it’s the perfect step up for fliers who’ve just mastered trainers, as capable of mild aerobatics as comforting stability. At the other, it’s a showcase for a master’s piloting skills, a 3D powerhouse that can easily flow from a waterfall to a sudden elevator into a motionless hover — and serve up a torque roll for dessert. The potential for both kinds of performance, or any combination of the two, is there. All it takes to unleash it is the right set-up — and the Ultra Sport 40 Plus.