L'il Poke Park Flyer
click to enlarge
But only from... GREAT PLANES
All items from... GREAT PLANES
- The Li'l Poke can be assembled, covered and ready to fly in a weekend
- Delivers smooth, stable flight with clean, quiet electric power.
- The all-wood frame is exceptionally strong—and the plane's total flying weight is less than 15 ounces
- The airframe weighs in at only 4 ounces
- Wings feature two spars instead of one, for added strength
- Instructions are included for making the ailerons functional, improving the plane's maneuverability. You will require a 4-channel radio and three servos for ailerons.
It has the same outline as the popular Great Planes SlowPoke .10-25 and Sport 40 models—but in a smaller, lighter version that can be flown anywhere. The Li'l Poke may be petite, but it's surprizingly sturdy and maneuverable. It doesn't require much time or money to get modelers started with this plane, and its "old-timer" looks ensures they won't be sacrificing style.