RCM Trainer 40 VRTF
click to enlarge
- All wood built-up construction
- Pre-built and pre-covered in real iron-on type covering
- Assembles without any glue using only basic tools in 1 to 2 hours
- Flat bottom wing airfoil
- Stable and predictable flight characteristics great for beginners
- Complete hardware included
Global has made it easier than ever to get flying with their VRTF RCM Trainer 40. The model can be ready to fly in just one to two hours by bolting parts together. Every hole is drilled and every blind nut is inset—no glue required. Simply install your radio and engine and you're ready to go.
Predictable flight characteristics, forgiving stalls and gentle landings are all easier with the RCM Trainer 40. Its generous wing and stabilizer area makes learning to fly easier than ever.
Requires a 4-channel radio with four servos and a 2-cycle .40 to .46 or 4-cycle .52 to .61 engine.