J-3 Cub 45 ARF
click to enlarge
- Pre-built, all-wood construction
- Factory covered, even the struts!
- Factory painted fiberglass cowling
- Optional molded cylinder heads
- Aluminum gear with simulated, scale bungee suspension
- Molded clear windows
- Step-by-step, photo-illustrated final assembly manual with flight tips
Global’s Cub 45–60 ARF is a sport scale reproduction of the 1940’s J-3 as used in the Civilian Pilot Training Program. Like the original, our J-3 makes an excellent trainer and a delightful sport plane. Spend a lazy spring or summer afternoon with our Cub; it’s simple, economical and very fun to fly! It is the essence of flight!
Requires a 4-channel radio with five servos and a .45 to .60 glow engine.