RaceFlight Revolt F4 Flight Controller
click to enlarge
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- Infrared LED Race Transponder support – no need for separate transponder
- SBUS Inversion
- Future iPhone and Android configurator support
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
The RaceFlight Revolt flight controller is an advanced, performance driven, flight controller designed by the RaceFlight team. Capable of running 32kHz gyro sample and PID loop, the Revolt is truly at the top of its class. The Revolt uses a F405 MPU and a super secret gyro (SSG) in combination with RaceFlight’s proprietary software to give you incredible performance.
The Revolt not only offers incredible performance, but also STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in RaceFlight. The filters allow your quad to stay in the air even after impacts! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race!
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The SSG has never been used in any flight controller before and definitely gives you the leading advantage over others.
Simply install the Revolt onto your quad and get in the air right away – without the need for complicated tuning. The Revolt comes pre-configured with our latest official release of RaceFlight software for either FrSky or Spektrum (though it can be used on other receiver protocol brands as well). The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and remember the order 1, 2, 3, 4.
Zadig and other complicated driver configuration tools are a thing of the past with the Revolt’s new driverless installation technology. Tired of messing around with Zadig or DFU to update your software? So was RaceFlight, that’s why you no longer have to worry about messing around with them. The Revolt also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.