Extra 260 85cc ARF Orange
click to enlarge
- Fuselage and wing-mounted carbon fiber strengthed tubes
- Carbon fiber tail wheel assembly
- Advanced ball pull-push assembly
- Pre-hinged, glued control surfaces
- Factory covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Airfoiled carbon fiber landing gear
- 4" anodized aluminum spinner included along with anodized aluminum servo arms
- Includes color servo connector clips, tail wheel, rubber dampened cowl screws, fiberglass control surface horns
- Pre-mounted fuel tank, two piece removable wing and tail feathers
By combining the expertise of world leading pilots and designers from the USA, England, Germany, New Zealand and Australia.
EG Aircraft's manufacturing facility is producing world class models with quality and flight performance that is second to none. They feature lightweight laser cut construction using balsa wood from Ecuador. They are covered in genuine Oracover from Germany and have the very best in hardware and accessories.
EG Aircraft's goal is to produce the finest giant scale radio controlled aircraft money can buy.
These large scale aircraft are expertly handcrafted of only the finest materials.. They all feature plug in wing and tails sets with carbon tubes. Fuselage and wing constructions feature carbon reinforcements for extra strength. Carbon fibre tail wheel assemblies and airfoiled carbon landing gear are standard. Other features include advanced hardware with titanium turnbuckles, pull-pull assemblies, pre-hinged and glued control surfaces and many other premium features.