Slick 540 50cc ARF Red/White
click to enlarge
- Fuselage and Wing incorporate carbon fiber lamination for extra strength
- Aerofoiled Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
- Carbon Fiber Wing and Stab Tubes
- Carbon Fiber Tail Wheel Assembly
- Extra strength fiber control Horns
- 3.5” Carbon Fiber Spinner
- Anodized Extra Length Heavy Duty Servo Arms
- Extension Lead Safety Clips
- High Density Rubber Wheels
- Top Quality Heavy Duty Hardware including Titanium Pushrods
- Pre-hinged Control Surfaces
- Pre-assembled and mounted Gas Tank
- Installed Servo Wire Guide Tube
- Covered in Genuine Oracover (Ultracote)
- Complete and Detailed Instructions on CD
By combining the expertise of world leading pilots and designers from the USA, England, Germany, New Zealand and Australia.
EG Aircraft's manufacturing facility is producing world class models with quality and flight performance that is second to none. They feature lightweight laser cut construction using balsa wood from Ecuador. They are covered in genuine Oracover from Germany and have the very best in hardware and accessories.
EG Aircraft's goal is to produce the finest giant scale radio controlled aircraft money can buy.
These large scale aircraft are expertly handcrafted of only the finest materials.. They all feature plug in wing and tails sets with carbon tubes. Fuselage and wing constructions feature carbon reinforcements for extra strength. Carbon fibre tail wheel assemblies and airfoiled carbon landing gear are standard. Other features include advanced hardware with titanium turnbuckles, pull-pull assemblies, pre-hinged and glued control surfaces and many other premium features.