UMX Habu DF180m BNF Basic
click to enlarge
- AS3X® System for ultra-smooth handling and precision
- High-output E-flite® 28mm Delta-V® 180m EDF system
- High-output brushless inrunner ducted fan motor, 11750Kv
- Four-channel control with performance linear long-throw servos
- Engineered intake and exhaust ducting delivers maximum thrust
- Removable landing gear and steerable nose wheel
The E-flite® UMX™ Habu DF is a high-performance jet experience you can enjoy from the convenience of a backyard. Modeled after the popular ParkZone® EDF sport jet, you get a sharp looking hotrod that's been custom engineered to deliver impressive maneuverability at a variety of speeds and the agility to hold almost any attitude. At its core is breakthrough ultra-micro electric ducted fan technology featuring inlet and exhaust ducting expressly engineered to harness the full potential of the high-speed 28mm Delta-V® 180m brushless EDF system. The best part of all is the surprisingly rock-solid handling and control feel provided by its AS3X® system. No matter how you choose to fly, AS3X technology provides smooth, natural feeling control while battling many of the bumps and wiggles caused by wind and turbulence. So if it's goose bumps you want, this jet will help you get them fast.
Using modern manufacturing techniques and sophisticated components, four-channel air control is at your command, plus nose-wheel steering for easy ground handling. The UMX Habu DF 180m can be ready for its first flight in minutes.