UMX Habu S DF180 BL BNF AS3X
click to enlarge
Please note: This item is currently in our Blue Dot Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity available in any given location, on a first come first serve basis. Returns are not accepted. Back orders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate only as it does not reflect any quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out and thank you for your understanding.
- Completely built and flight ready
- SAFE technology delivers flight envelope protection and AS3X technology
- Ultra-lightweight construction with a scale inspired paint scheme
- Powerful E-flite Delta-V 180m, 28mm EDF unit (installed)
- BL180m brushless ducted fan motor, 11750Kv (installed)
- Four-channel control featuring industry leading Spektrum™ DSMX® technology
- Performance ultra micro linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Engineered intake and exhaust ducting delivers maximum performance
- Removable landing gear and steerable nose wheel
- 200mAh 2S 7.4V 25C Li-Po battery (included)
- Celectra 2S DC Li-Po balancing charger (included)
- Requires a full range 4+ channel aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology
Fearless Sport Jet Performance
The E-flite UMX Habu S DF180 is a high-speed performance jet that’s sized to enjoy just about anywhere outdoors. Based on the original UMX Habu, this new ultra micro sport model delivers an unparalleled RC experience. That’s because for the first time in a jet, exclusive SAFE technology has been built-in to give you the comfort of flight envelope protection plus the locked-in feel that a custom-tuned AS3X system provides. In addition, Panic Recovery mode can be used anytime you run into trouble, by instantly returning the plane to level stable flight.
E-flite UMX airplanes let you fly with minimal fuss. The Habu S DF180 is designed to get you in the air in the time it takes to charge a battery. And because all UMX aircraft use advanced Spektrum DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz technology, you’ll never have to worry about interference and will enjoy the freedom of flying them with a wide variety of Spektrum transmitters available.
Engineered with SAFE Technology
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology enables consistently smooth flight and battles windy conditions in multiple modes with varying levels of assistance and protection including:
Pitch and roll angle limits combine with electronic self-leveling to help you keep the UMX Habu S flying smoothly.
Natural feeling AS3X system stability with expanded pitch and roll angle limits for a larger flight envelope that protects you from entering extreme flight conditions.
Pitch and roll limits are removed while AS3X technology delivers smooth flight and a rock-solid feel.
Panic Recovery Mode
1. Pilot loses control of the aircraft in any flight mode.
2. Pilot pushes the panic recovery button. The aircraft will return to level flight...
3. ...once the aircraft is flying straight and level, the pilot returns all other controls to their neutral position and continues a gentle climb to a safe altitude.
The Delta-V Advantage
The installed E-flite 28mm Delta-V 180m ducted fan and 11750Kv brushless inrunner motor combination efficiently converts incoming air to forward thrust. Careful sculpting of the internal duct allows the Delta-V® 180m fan system to deliver optimal performance.
Advanced Spektrum Control
The electronics installed deliver precision control of the throttle, ailerons, elevators and rudder. Advanced Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology means that you’ll never have to worry about interference and will enjoy the freedom of choosing to fly with a wide variety of Spektrum transmitters available
The included rechargeable ultra micro 200mAh 2S 7.4V 25C Li-Po battery is capable of delivering 3-5 minute flight times. The included Celectra 2-cell Li-Po AC/DC charger can recharge the provided high-output battery in about 20-minutes.